When a Vet visits one of our dealerships, part of the process is he or she is asked to sign theWall of Honor in our showroom. We are proud to honor our local military personnel and Vets-Cars has selected Lindsay Auto Group as the sole Vets-Cars dealership group in Washington DC, Virginia, and Maryland. We take this privilege very seriously and are excited to serve you. Your military service has earned you and your family a great deal and a hassle-free experience.
Vets-Cars was founded by Veterans to be your advocate for a better car-buying experience for their military counterparts. We are honored to be the chosen auto group in the beltway area to serve our military men and women. Here is what you can expect when you work with one of our five dealerships:
- To be greeted promptly and warmly, and thanked for your service.
- An invitation to sign our proudly displayed “Wall of Honor”
- Your Vets-Cars sales rep will spend as much or as little time with you as you wish, answering your questions openly and honestly.
- You will be given a clear, upfront, no-haggle, best-price offer.
- Your trade will be appraised for the very highest amount available.
- You will be introduced to our business manager who will offer you the best finance options and value added products.
- Your new vehicle will be cleaned and detailed to your satisfaction and will have a full tank of fuel at delivery.
- You will be encouraged to complete a satisfaction survey about your purchase experience.
- We will follow-up with you to ensure your satisfaction.
You will not be pressured into a sale. There will be no surprises at delivery. And we will not ask for proof of your military enrollment. We trust you and hope to earn your trust in return.