The 2014 Cadillac CTS was named the 2014 Motor Trend Car of the Year. After two weeks of testing, the CTS beat out 21 other vehicles including the BMW 5 Series and Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
The CTS excelled in all six of the Car of the Year criteria:
- Advancement in Design – Cadillac’s Art and Science design is contemporary
- Engineering Excellence – CTS rides on a composed and tossable chassis that’s significantly lighter than its rivals
- Efficiency – CTS has three available powertrains: 2.0-liter turbocharged I-4, 3.6-liter V-6, and twin-turbo 3.6 liter V-6. CTS is available in rear or all-wheel drive.
- Safety – Scored high in the Safety category due to its many active safety systems and five-star NHTSA crash test ratings
- Value – CTS pricing is lower than its German competition.
- Performance of Intended Function
Click here to browse our selection of 2014 CTS models. Our inventory changes daily and deals have never been better on the best ever Cadillac model. Call us at 888-966-4252 to schedule a demo today!
Read more from Motor Trend here.